Who we are
www.sagecrm.com is a site operated by Sage Technologies Limited ("we", "us" and "our"). We are a limited company registered in Ireland under company number 275060 and have our registered office at One Central Park Level One, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland. Our VAT number is IE 8275060B.
How we collect information
We will collect information from you if you:
- Register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis;
- Place an order for products or services on this site, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details;
- Complete online forms (including callback requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website from time to time; and
- Provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any product or service we provide (including any Apps we may offer); and
- Contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
We also collect information about your visit to our website using cookies (as described in paragraph 6 below).
What we use your information for
We will use your information to provide any information and services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered. We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website.
We may use your information for marketing purposes as described in paragraph 5 below. We may also use and analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- Our suppliers, business partners and group companies from time to time so they can provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested.
- We may also share your information with our business partners for marketing purposes as described in paragraph 5 below.
- Third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
- Another organisation if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets.
- Another organisation to whom we transfer our agreement with you.
We may pass collective information about the use of our website or our products or services to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you. We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may also share your information with our group companies, business partners and other carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) can contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. We or they may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post or email.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that we do not share your information with any of the third parties referred to in this paragraph. If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by selecting your contact preferences on our Website at the point where you provide us with your details or by sending us an email to email@example.com
Cookies and Traffic Data
Cookies are small text files which are transferred from our website, product or service and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use a combination of cookies to help us provide you with a personalized service, and also to help make our websites, products and services better for you. You can select your cookie preferences when you visit our website. If you decide not to accept all of the cookies, you'll still be able to use the site but some things might not work properly.
We use the following different types of cookies:
These are temporary cookies which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the product or service. We use session cookies on our websites and in some of our products or services to identify and track users and to remember what is in your shopping basket (where relevant). Our session cookies may also contain your customer account number, company name and email address. We may also use session cookies and similar technologies in our products or services from time to time where this enables us to offer you certain features of the product or service or where it may help us to improve the product or service.
Persistent cookies enable our websites, product or service to "remember" who you are and to remember your preferences on our website. Persistent cookies will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the product or service.
Web analytics cookies and similar technologies
Web beacons and parameter tracking
Our websites, products and services use several web analytics cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around the website, product or service. This helps us make our service to you better.
We keep a record of traffic data which is logged automatically by our server, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the website that you visited before ours, the website you visit after leaving our site. We also collect some site, product and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views.
Find out more about the cookies that we use on our websites.
How to disable cookies or change your cookie preferences
Change your cookie preferences
We are not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics.You may be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, products or services. For more information about cookies and instructions on how to adjust your browser settings to accept, delete or reject cookies, see the Internet Advertising Bureau website http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Software, products and services
Our software, products or services may also include technology that enables us to:
- Check specific information directly relevant to your use of the software or products contained in your computer against our records to make sure the software or products are being used in accordance with our software license agreements and to troubleshoot any problems;
- Collect information about how you and your authorised users use the functions of the features of our software or products; and
- Gather statistical information about the operating system and environment on which our software or products are installed.
In addition to the purposes described in paragraphs 3 and 5 above, we may also use this information to deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging) or information to you which may be useful, based on your use of the software or products or any other information we have about you (depending on the software, you may be able to configure these features to suit your preferences).
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details please let us know by so that we can keep our records accurate and up to date. If you would like to update your records or see a copy of the information that we hold about you, please contact our Data Protection Compliance Officer, who you may write to One Central Park Level One, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you request a copy of your information you will need to pay a statutory fee.
Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, the internet is not always secure therefore, although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our website and any transmission will be at your own risk. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our website please keep this password safe - we will not share this password with anyone.
Transfers outside Europe
Personal data in the European Union is protected by data protection laws but other countries do not necessarily protect your personal data in the same way. Our website or parts of it may be hosted in the United States and this means that we may transfer any information which is submitted by you through the website outside the European Economic Area (which means all the EU countries plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) ("EEA") to the United States. When you send an email to us, this will also be stored on our email servers which are hosted in the United States. We have taken steps to ensure that our hosting provider uses the necessary level of protection for your information but if you do not want your information to be transferred outside the EEA you should not use our website, product or services, or contact us via email.
If you follow a link from our website to another site, this policy will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites and we encourage you to read the privacy policies appearing on those sites.
Thank you for visiting our website.